Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1

August 1, exactly 30 days before my birthday. It is when my countdown starts. Speaking of birthday I'll be 29 by then, the last year in my 20's, and next year I'll be 3-0 already. Gosh! Time flies so fast. Ten more years and I'll be 4-0 but I'm not half way yet on my to do list before 40. Guess I have to work double time on that.

I told Hubby I don't want to have a party but he told me that I should celebrate it since next year I'm no longer at my 20's. He said he'll be in charge of the celebration. Well, why should I disagree to that?

I have realized Hubby will also be turning 29 few months from now so would this mean I have to reciprocate? He he he Well, having a party on his birthday is not unusual, its only me who wants to celebrate my birthday privately.Hay! Getting old...yet getting better! Hope so.

August 1, my kumare's birthday. Happy Birthday Atty.Sheing!





No comments: