Monday, August 4, 2008

Loveme: Missing Tender

My sister left the country this morning. We had bonding moments yesterday and she was able to spend quality time with the little boy (thanks to her my son has learned a new nursery rhyme). I think I irritated her yesterday because I was being myself again (the worrier) and kept bugging her about stuff like her travel documents, her luggage, the phone numbers, etc., etc. Hey! I am the big sister here so the least I could do is to remind her of these stuff, right?

I'll miss her. Though she's just few flight hours away I still cried. We have been apart for almost half of our lives (she was admitted in another UP campus) but still I will miss her. If she's here we can always meet up whenever we get extra time or I can always bug her to call me, making several calls and requesting her to call me so that we can talk about anything. I normally do that when I know she's busy and pretend to be upset if she won't call me. (Evil me!) That's just my way of telling her that I miss her.

In the days to come, I will be always on the look out if she's online so that I can start bugging her again.

2 comments:

The Daily Poet said...

hi vem!

you're so right, we can't help but miss siblings, especially if they're younger than us. where's your sister now? singapore? hehehe.

anyway, glad to know you and your family are doing fine. i've added you to my blog roll; thanks for adding me to yours.

keep in touch!
henryl

faeryrowan said...

Bambem...awww big sister jud uy. Don't worry, you'll always be her "big sister" no matter where she is. Big sisters always occupy a special space in little sisters' hearts. =)