Thursday, July 31, 2008

Customer Service

It's another rain day today and this morning I was wishing I was staying home and sleeping.
I was talking to a client on the phone over some concerns regarding the implementation. It never fails whenever I talk to this client I always have a smile on my face when I put the phone down. Clients like them is one of the reasons why I love my sales job. You are able to gain friends and learn from them.
As a sales person I always expect high when I go to service oriented establishements though I try to be easy on them whenever they have an offense because I feel for them. However, for me it is still very important to have a good customer service because a good customer service spells the sucess of the business. The service is the value add to your product - it means repeat business or more referrals.
I may not be the best sales person (well, in terms of numbers) but I hope I do well in providing better customer service. After all its not always about the numbers its always the quality that counts - and everything follows.

No comments: