Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Kings Reign

Last night we watched the championship game between Air21 and Ginebra. During the 1st half we almost lose hope that the Kings would be the champions. But as they say the ball is round, anything can happen. The 2nd half was amazing for Ginebra though when the 2nd half started it was close fight but the Kings managed to have a 10 points lead during the last quarter.

My favorite Tubid (#71) was the Finals MVP together with Menk. I was really not a fan of Ginebra until Tubid joined the team, that was after Shell stopped playing for the PBA. Hubby is a die hard fan of Ginebra so that gives me another reason why I should be a Ginebra fan. Lance was watching with us and was cheering for Ginebra. He was shouting “Inebra! Inebra!”. He was even wearing his Ginebra jersey that Hubby bought last weekend. Sayang wasn’t able to take some pictures I was engrossed at the game that I forgot to capture the moment and I could have posted how big Hubby’s smile was. Yes! He was really ecstatic.

Hail to the Gin Kings! PBA Fiesta Conference Champion for 2008!

No comments: