Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Long Weekend

How did I spend my long weekend? Well, we stayed home in the mornings to take care of some domestic stuff and spent most of the afternoons at the mall. The evenings were great because of the movie marathons, 2 movies, at the least. What's best was that I wasn't alone doing the marathon. Hubby usually would fall asleep in the middle of the movie but this weekend he was kind enough to stay up until the movie is finished. And on the 2nd night of movie marathon he was the first to ask " So, what are we watching tonight? I was surprised and ecstatic at the same time (you know me, mababaw lang ang kaligayahan) I think he got addicted to movie marathons because Monday evening he was asking me why aren't we watching any movie that night. So I told him, like a mother explaining to her child that there's work tomorrow so we have to rest early.
Take note, the movies we watched were all romantic comedies! It makes me think that if he can stick with me all throughout a mushy movie then I think he'll stick with me thru thick and thin...
Sigh! I think I'm in love...even more.

1 comment:

faeryrowan said...

Awww ka sweet uy! Natakdan na ang Jon imong ka mushy-mushy, Bem. Hehehe!

Btw, I got something for you at my blog diay. Check it out at: http://faerydancing.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-feel-so-loved.html

Nanghatag ko'g credit card. Hehehe!