Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I know I have been a slacker in my blogging the past month. A lot has happened to me towards the end of 2008. I was busy adjusting to a new phase in my life, which after having consulted my friends, my Hubby and asking myself for the nth time if it was the right decision, I have finally decided to take the leap. The rest is for us to see, so help me God.

I wish to post something about my December 2008 - the wedding of a dear friend in Cebu and the events during the holidays, but I just dont have much time right now and I dont have the pictures to post with the story.

Anyways, I will find time. I hope you had a very happy ending of your 2008 - mine was interesting at the same time joyful. Hope 2009 will be a good year for all of us.
Cheers!

No comments: