Monday, December 8, 2008

Love Or Bread

My Sunday nights are spent in front of the tv watching Love or Bread. Love or Bread is another Taiwanese series being starred by Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin. For those who have watched Started With A Kiss and They Kissed Again,they will know who these earthlings are.
I am a self confessed addict of these Asianovelas so it doesnt matter if I read the subtitles and dont really understand what they are saying! Love and Bread is being aired in one of the Taiwanese channels - I don't speak nor understand their language so I just pretend that I do thru their actions. Ha ha ha Pathetic!
Its been 4 Sundays already that I slept late just to watch them. I just wished there would be subtitles na. One thing's for sure I will watch it again once the dvd is out. I just cant help it but I really feel giddy and giggle when Joe and Ariel would have their "moments" together.
Oh my I just cant get enough of them!

No comments: