Monday, January 19, 2009

Partying with The Mighty Ducks

Saturday and Sunday was spent at home. There’s no better way to recover from the lavish spending during the 2008 Holidays than to stay home and just dream about being able to experience Sinulog once again.

While I was thinking about the street party in Fuente Osmena last Saturday night I was lazily trying to look for a feel good movie on HBO and other movie channels. I remembered Disney Channel has movies in the evening so I switched to Channel 23 (for Destiny subscribers) and chanced on The Mighty Ducks.

I asked Hubby not to sleep yet so we can watch it together. We have watched the movie before but it feels good to watch it together this time. Another bonding moment – I am sucker for bonding moments you know.

We’ll it was nice watching a younger Emilio Estevez, which Hubby thought was somebody else, and of course my favorite Dawson’s Creek guy – Joshua Jackson. Feel good movie? It really was.

But I could have felt better if we were at the street party in Cebu. Viva Senyor!

No comments: