Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Left My Heart In Cebu

Cebu will always have a special place in my heart. I will be visiting the Queen City of the South this weekend with Hubby and Lance.

This is Lance's first time to visit Cebu. It's my father's birthday and it has been 5 years since the last time that I celebrated it with him. I will try to make the most of our visit this time. We will be there for the weekends only - Hubby and I can't stay off from work for a long time.

I am already dreaming of my favorite lechon and the peace and tranquility that Cebu brings to my heart.


I will be home soon, even just for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bambem,

Kita ta...I'll introduce you to...hehehe...

And finally I'll meet my godson...and he'll meet his gorgeous ninang too...

Wahahaha...