Monday, January 12, 2009

Back To The Jungle

I'm back. We had a very fun and action filled trip to Cebu - with the little boy with us it really was action filled. I was not able to tour Hubby and Lance to most of the tourists spots there but I made sure that we wont miss Tops and Larsian. Hubby was having fun driving around the city with my brother as his guide. I made sure he will drive or else he will be bored to death - he wants to be the man behind the wheels rather than sitting on the passenger seat.
On our way to Tops we passed by UP - ang aking minamahal. Funny tour I should say, coz he was driving and we were like "to your left is UP management building and to your right is the AS building". I was quite surprised because Hubby asked me if I was able to cross the street back then. I told him I have to wait till there was no vehicle in sight before I cross the street. They started teasing me for being so "lampa" when it comes to crossing the street.
When we were up there the little boy woke up. I pointed out the city below and said "that's Cebu City." He blurted out "Wow Mommy!" We took some pictures then when we were headed back to the city the little boy couldn't stop saying "Wow Mommy!", until he could see the city lights no more.
We headed for Larsian. Hubby was surprised how cheap the food was. And finally he got hold of the hanging rice or "poso".
Hubby was asking me if I would want that we live in Cebu again. My reply "I wish!".
I will be posting the pics later.

No comments: