Monday, July 28, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays

Being a newbie to blogging I have been thinking about what to write even if it was still Friday. No I'm not obsessed with blogging I'm just being me, the worrier. I was thinking of writing about Shiryl and Greggy's Boracay wedding that I've missed but decided just to post it later this week. Well, my weekend went well. Spent the whole weekend with Lance - as in 99.9% of my weekend was spent with him. I didn't even have the time to sneak out of the house to have my pedicure done. I think he has a 6th, 7th and 8th sense because he knows it when I'm planning (to escape). Oh well, a corporate slave during the week and a "________" (just fill in all that applies in the blank) during the weekend.

Where was I Friday night? Baby-sitting! While I was supposed to be in Boracay.






Lance with Sam - our cutie neighbor!

1 comment:

faeryrowan said...

OH yeah...wedding man diay to ni Shiryl pag July 25! Shucks layo-a sad sa Boracay uy. Haven't received any news whatsoever pa man about the wedding. How was it? I bet it was amazing. ;)

Nagkadaku na gyud ang Lance everyday, dear, noh? Sigh...