Monday, July 21, 2008

Toy For The Big Boy


Hubby has been bugging me to get him a mountain bike. Today he finally got his wish. Just like a little boy he was so excited to try his new bike. He rode around the village and went back sweating and with a high blood pressure. I thought we have to rush him to Makati Med. Thank God he was ok after several minutes.

I myself is also excited to about his bike because I'll get the chance to ride it as well. Even tried it while he was not looking. So sneaky! I was a bike lover since I was in elementary. I spent my 6th Grade summer vacation trying to learn how to ride the bike. I have to pay my brother so that he would lend me his bike. Riding the bike in the province was a lot fun though but I'll try to have fun and be more careful when I ride it around the village.

Hubby and I agreed to ride on it everyday whenever we have extra time even if its just for 10 minutes. We have been wanting to exercise but hubby says treadmill is boring so he needs to do something else other than treadmill. Well, good luck to us! =)