Friday, July 25, 2008

2 More





Lance was 1 year and 10 months old yesterday. Its 2 months more and he'll turn 2 na. The thought makes me happy and sad all at the same time. I was talking to my friend Mimi over the phone the other day and our topic was about her youngest son Jake. According to her Jake is all grown up already compared to the last time I saw him and she said her son was better when he was younger because she can always ask her to be with her but now no more na daw...conversations like this normally occur -
Mimi: Jake can you come with me to the mall?
Jake: Sorry Ma, I'm going somewhere else.

Suddenly it hit me that few years from now I would be hearing the same words from my son. Huhuhu He's growing up fast and as a mother there's nothing you can do but let it happen with your guidance. Right now our conversations are still like this

Me: Lance do you want to go to school?
Lance: Opo! Yehey! (with the clapping of hands and padyak of the feet)

1 comment:

faeryrowan said...

Hehehe! Yep, our babies really do grow up so fast. We need to seize the day jud, Bem, and spend as much time as we can with them. When they're all grown up na...lisod na. :( Ka gwapo sa Lance, buyag!