Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Survived SAHM

Thank God and my sanity is still intact after a week's struggle to be a good SAHM. Although really barely made it - to keep my sanity. I just can't explain why my son would have all the tantrums and requests in the world when I am at home.
I was planning to do a lot of household stuff - you know like a real SAHM, but all those plans flew out of the window. The picture of a good SAHM and a good housewife that I have in mind remained a picture and never really became me. hahaha
I didn't know that staying at home with a 2 year old boy would drive you to the edge. Our day would start with watching Kung Fu Panda and ends with (guess what?!) watching Kung Fu Pandaaaaa! Waaahhh!
I'm still sane while I'm writing this and am preparing myself for another round of Kung Fu Panda watching...

No comments: