Monday, November 24, 2008

Toddler School

I am currently searching over the web and asking around for a toddler school for my little boy. Actually I have been doing it even before he turned 1 year old - quite an early start, huh?
I have talked to Hubby about sending him to play school before but he said it might be too early for him. He was 1 and a half year old at that time so we had to put off the plans when he's a little older. He turned 2 years old last September and judging from his progress (read: antics) he's doing well for his age so I decided not to push through with the toddler school.
However, Hubby said that we might as well send him to school so that he can mingle with boys his age. His playmates are all girls and Hubby is not comfortable with it because he often sees his son holding his playmates' barbie dolls. hahaha
So, the search is still on. By the way last night the little asked me to give him his little back up.
Here's our conversation:
Lance: Mommy, bag please. Yung red. (see he knows his colors)

Me: Why baby?
Lance: School na A-ance. (pointing to his chest)

I guess I'd better make my research right now.

No comments: