Monday, November 17, 2008

Toys Galore

Hubby and I have a habit of buying toys (plural yan!) during weekends or during mall visits. We are impulsive toy buyers. I know we are on the verge of spoiling him but just like any parent we just cant help it. (hehehe defensive). My son has a huge collection of toys. He's only 2 years old and while looking at 2 big boxes of toys (those in display boxes not included) I was overwhelmed. How am I going to get rid it?
I was talking to Yaya R last night about disposing some of the toys. She said "Sa Jollibee Ate." So I said why not? I instructed her to group the toys into 3 groups, toys in good condition and favorites of the little boy in one group(for keeps), toys in good condition but not so favorites in another (to be given to Jollibee), and the broken ones in another group (to be disposed). I entrusted the grouping to her because she knows what toys the little boy would play more than I do. I just have to check the groups when I get home tonight though
Hope she does this task well so I dont have to regroup it. After the toys I'll look into the cabinets for some old clothes. We need more space and we cant have it unless we start giving away some stuff.

No comments: