Thursday, November 27, 2008

Boxing

After giving birth I have always tried different ways of shedding off some of the excess weight that I've gained when I was pregnant. I've tried starving myself, diet pills and lately I tried boxing.

Getting into boxing was like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone. I get to excercise and at the same time I get to release all the stress with every punch that I release. I feel good after my 2 hour sessions.

Normally, my session would start with warm up excercises and stretching. I like the stretching part. Then I also have abdominal excercises - the killer! I know I need the abs excercises so much but I just can't take the pain. But as my trainer would always tell me "no pain, no gain". Oh my! Do I have a choice?

I haven't boxed for a month now. A change in my lifestyle has prevented me from going to gym and do some punching. Hopefully, when everything settles I can get back to boxing again. But for now Lance is doing the boxing.

No comments: