Sunday, May 10, 2009

Great Moms

For the arms to be my shelter through all the rain
For truth that will never change
For someone to lean on
For a heart I can rely on through anything
For that one who I can run to...
For a shield from the storm
For a friend, for a loveto keep me safe and warm
I turn to you
Today we celebrate the greatness of moms all over the world.
I was lucky to have met a lot of wonderful mothers in my life.
For one there's my Nanay - she's simply the greatest! I wish I had her calm disposition and composure. From her I learned what a mother's love should be. Her love has made me passionate, responsible and independent.
My Lola A is my other mom. She's my paternal grand mother. She treated me like a princess - until now! Her love taught me to be simple despite her lavish show of affection.
Another mom in my life is Mama, my mother-in-law. Her love was nurturing.
Different moms, different kind of love but they were all great moms.
Happy mothers day to all mommies!

1 comment:

konsuy said...

happy mother's day! you are lucky to have been loved by mothers who nurtures your spirit and inspired you to be a loving mom yourself.