Friday, October 3, 2008

Signing In

Time is so scarce for me these days so I am having a hard time to sit down in front of the computer to blog when I get home. Lance will always call my attention to play with him - until the wee hours.
Since his 2nd birthday he has made a lot of progress. I can pick the top 5.
So here's my list.
  1. He sleeps on his own bed now.
  2. He is becoming more and more talkative and can speak in sentences
  3. He can sing the alphabet song and twinkle twinkle straight without my help
  4. Before he sleeps he returns his toys in his toy box. "Mommy keep toys."
  5. He knows when to say excuse me, please and sorry. He even gets mad when someone barges into his territory without saying "excuse me"
Time flies so fast. And as I watch him grow I am happy and worried at the same time. Happy because he's grown up smart but worried that the outside world would be harsh to him.
But when he says "Mommy babu ery much" (translate: Mommy love you very much) all my worries would vanish and with added strength I say to myself "Don't worry son I will always be here holding your hand"

No comments: