Thursday, October 16, 2008

All For One, One For All


I was browsing thru friendster and found this pic in one of the photo albums of my friends.

This was taken 6 years ago and this was the last time that we had a reunion. All 5 of us got together for C’s wedding. Well, we had no choice but to be present on her wedding or else she will hate us forever. Looking at this pic brings back the old times. We have been friends since Kindergarten. We might have different circle of friends but we made sure that we ate our lunches together and went home together.

We’ve had numerous fights and tampuhan moments but we stayed by each other’s side during the hard times. I really dont know when we will have our next reunion, L and G are already living abroad but I hope that despite the distance we will still remain friends and hopefully our sons and daughters will continue this friendship.

P.S. Dear Hubby, here’s the evidence of that fateful day...look at my attire you think its my intention to go swimming that day?

No comments: