Monday, July 20, 2009

This Has To Stop

I have to admit that when I'm into something I am into it heart and soul. I get addicted.

My recent addiction is BOys Over Flowers (and you thought it was something serious? ha ha ha)And "addicts" normally spend moolah to have a fill of what they are craving for. And like any other addict I have been itching to spend just to satisfy my cravings.
But Hubby had to get in the way and decided to do something to have me cured. And after much thinking I agreed. Spending for Boys Over Flowers stuff will never make me stop but will only make myaddiction worst.

I've had similar addictions before. But before it was different. I was single and my earnings are for my own consumption.

I surrender. It can't go on. So I have to detach myself and move on. I just need to have a last hurrah. =)

No comments: