Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Scars

Hayden Kho's documentary of his sexcapades has been out for sometime now. Katrina has gone to the senate and now she has asked the authorities to cancel Vicky's license. But this post wont be about Katrina. She has had a lot of publicity already so I wont waste time on her.
I have been thinking of blogging about the other girl in the video, Maricar. I have to say that I admire her. She kept mum about the scandal and last Sunday she held her head up high during the Star Magic anniversary. I have to admit that everytime the camera would focus on her I felt sad for her. But the sadness is just fleeting after all as a woman I am proud of her for handling this kind of storm in her life with grace. She could have fight this scandal but she chose not to because she knew better. She knew that reacting to it would only make things worse than it already is and can continue to do more damage. Maybe this is her way of doing damage control.
Its just right for her not to hide after all she has done nothing wrong. Her only mistake was to love a pig disguised as a good looking doctor. There is nothing wrong with loving someone. She just loved the wrong guy. I guess right now she is just waiting for this scandal to die (although it may take a while) and for the scars to heal.

1 comment:

konsuy said...

i admire maricar too. she is one brave soul. (and smart too)