Thursday, February 25, 2010

Only The Best

Time flies so fast. Four years ago I was looking for the best OB who will take care of me for the 9 months that I will be carrying him in my tummy and now here I am school hunting for a good Nursery to enroll L this school year.

I have learned from my parents how important it is to provide your children with the best education, and when I say best I mean the best within your means. I share the same philosophy with them however mine is modified a little bit. I know it wasn't easy for them. We were 5 and tuition fees were expensive (although not as expensive as it is now). I should say I am proud of my parents for enduring and grateful to have La Sallian education in my elementary and secondary years.

I also believe that it is important to send your child to a good school during the elementary and high school years that is why I am very meticulous in looking for a school for L. I may sound OA, I know its still Nursery but nevertheless I still want to make sure that it is better among the rest if not the best.

I am eyeing a good school down South (Las Pinas area). I've read forums and so far the feedback were all satisfactory. Hubby and I also attended their open house. We were toured around the campus (it reminded me of my alma mater, with all the trees and the green and white buildings) and we were able to ask questions as to the style of teaching (they are traditional) and all the other things you want to know about the school. We were satisfied but the search wont stop there.

We need to think things over, there's no rush. I am giving myself until the end of March to decide after all I just want only the best for L.

1 comment:

konsuy said...

i'm sure you will find a good school for Lance. i'm sure excited pud siya. new set of challenges gyud each year but you are doing well.
lingaw kaayo na ang pre-school kay daghan creative stuff that is both exciting for kids and parents.
enjoy it gyud. take a lot of pictures.