Monday, October 4, 2010

Fast But Not Furious

Time is really fast. I have not visited my blog for like forever. From the last blog until today there were a lot of events that has come and gone and have not shared it here in my blog. I was busy as a bee.
Let me start with September...Lance's first school activity. He had a speaking line. "Good day! My name is Lance. This is a lion. The King of the Jungle. You can also see it in the zoo. Thats all thank you." Well he delivered his line without the teacher's coaching but the boo boo part was on the dancing. I know he can dance well. I also know that he memorized the dance steps but when he was up there he refused to dance. As in not a single movement. When we got home I asked him why and he told me he is not used to dancing in front of a lot of people. Quite reasonable. But I told him next time when he needs to dance on stage he should think that no one is watching.
September is the little boy's birthday month. I just dont have a thing for really big celebrations. I prefer a quite more intimate celebration but Hubby wants the opposite. So we did celebrate his 4th birthday, twice. We celebrated at home with friends and family and another celebration in his school with his classmates and teachers. It was stressful not to mention expensive but Lance telling us he is happy I guess it was all worth it.
Its October already...almost Christmas. Why is it soo fast? I am now excited on putting up our Chrismtas tree. Still deciding on the theme but I'm down to 2 choices already. I have prepared my Christmas Gift List. Preparing the budget is a different endeavor. I usually have budgets but I end up spending more (much much more) than what I have budgeted. I hope this year I'll stay within my budget. I was just wondering how much do you need to spend for gifts?

No comments: